This article covers each component of the search menu.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
In this category:
Table of Contents
- added 'Movement' - filter by increase/decrease in various price factors.
- 'Multi-State' is now a Policy Filter, allowing it to be targeted or excluded (previously a data filter)
- New additions to Quick Find:
- Bureau ID (dependent on state)
- DOT # (if required)
- New Search options available with the Enhanced Search addon:
- LCM range
- Driver & Unit Count range
The State toggle allows you to exclude or include businesses domiciled outside the state you are searching e.g. a business domiciled in GA with workers (and therefore coverage) in FL.
- you can select multiple states to search
- the criteria available will be limited to the state with the least criteria (i.e. if you search GA and FL, premium will become unavailable because FL does not have this data point)
- if you are on a boarder you can utilize zip code radius to maintain geographic constraints to your list
Location Options (Zip Code Radius, County Pick List)
Use the orange link to toggle between the two options.
WC Date Range Picker
The (WC) Dates field has shortcut options on the left (90-120 days out) or you can choose your own range on the calendar.
Carrier, Agent & PEO Filtering (Enhanced Search add-on)
Carrier, Agency & PEO Providers can be targeted or excluded using the toggle switch.
Carrier & PEO targeting is available in all states. Agency data is currently available in CO, FL, GA, IL, NV, NH, VT & ME.
Target or exclude based on Policy Type (as available)
Experience Mod Range
The Mod range filter shows up beneath the Industry options.
Mod Data (and therefore the search option) are available in PA, NJ, DE, MN, NC
LCM Range (Enhanced Search add-on)
The LCM (loss cost multiplier) range lets you filter by incumbent carrier LCM filing.
Target businesses within a WC premium range using this filter.
WC Premium Data (and the search option) are available in GA, IL, TX, OK, NV, CO & VT
These filters let you target by increase/decrease of various price factors (LCM, Premium, Mod)
Employee & Sales Estimates
Target businesses by employment and sales estimates
eliminate records without contact info
Data Filters (Enhanced Search add-on)
Target businesses that have additional data available - Health/Retirement, DOT & OSHA violations
Driver & Vehicle Count (Enhanced Search add-on)
Driver and unit count are based on DOT data.
Use Company Name search to look up by name. It also works as a keyword search (e.g. you can look up any business with 'church' or 'pest' in their name.
Is someone returning your voicemail? Do a quick phone search to find out! Requires area code, works with or without hyphens.
Already have the FEIN? Search it here.
Availability limited by state.
If they've got a US DOT# look it up here.
Save your Search
After you perform your search click on the Save button located next to the Search button.
Give it a descriptive name so you know what you're targeting (e.g. Local Retail). Save dates exactly as you searched them or as a range, which is based on the current date and range that you search.